FSE Program for Executive Leaders and Boards
Transition to Net Zero 2050 will require bold actions across all sectors. FSE’s program assists the Boards and Executive Leaders in this transition with the following activities:
- Defining the accountability of boards and assist in integration of key issues in strategic planning process
- Building the Boards’ proficiency in the underlying subjects through knowledge content, evaluation and training
- Providing customized assistance on specific requests, for creating a strategic road-map
Circular Economy Initiatives
Linear economy is not working. Urgent need to develop business models using technology in discrete steps to ensure resilience and sustainability.
- FSE supports Custom Collaborative Projects for Industry segments, business groups and municipalities, FSE’s work within the overall CE mandate is focused on designing Circularity of Cities and Businesses, providing assistance in Information, Design, Solutions and Implementation Guidance to selected projects
- FSE in partnership with Ocean Recovery Alliance, is promoting the Plastic Disclosure Project (“PDP”), which aims to enable businesses and municipalities to measure, manage and reduce their plastic waste
FSE Finance Hub
Transformation of industries and economies to zero carbon is complex and capital-intensive. Huge potential upside too and is an opportunity for the financial sector.
- FSE Finance Hub is a meeting place for the leaders in Finance, defining the sector role in the transition and develop forward looking strategies
- FSE works with the sector leaders- in banking, investment management, insurance etc.- to assist them in realigning portfolios in support of transition to net zero industrial ecosystem. And in designing and steering innovation in financial products and services
FSE Innovation Hub
Transition to net-zero emissions by 2050 requires a radical transformation and hinges on technological innovations for solutions to some of the big challenges.
- FSE researches and analyzes existing and future technologies across core economic domains including energy, building and construction, transportation, food and land use
- In addition to efficiency and renewables, FSE focuses on additional technologies that are needed to achieve net-zero emissions
- Provide directions across the technology value chains- advanced batteries); carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS); hydrogen and hydrogen-related fuels; and bioenergy
Policy experts at FSE are creating a knowledge-based platform for policy dialogue, shedding light on major issues, examining governance challenges and offering new analytical frameworks.
- Framing the issues in a context that is meaningful and in terms of the immediate and long-term benefits of the proposed policy actions. Carefully defining the priorities, goals and strategically tailoring the key message
- Build inter-sectoral partnerships, collaborating with diverse groups and individuals interested in the issue to build a broad base of support for the policies
- Publish Practice and Research documents
- Conduct Research, Education and Training
- Organise Conferences, workshops and Exhibitions